See this brief aerial video of Hawaiki Tower
Good to Know About Hawaiki Tower
Unbeatable location right by Ala Moana Shopping Center - separated by Piikoi Street - and boasts incredible ocean and Waikiki skyline views from higher floor east facing units. One completed, Park Lane - the ultra-luxury low-rise condo on the Ala Moana Shopping Center parking structure - is expected to significantly impact the gorgeous ocean views of east facing lower floor units in Hawaiki Tower.
Hawaiki Tower condos are popular among 2nd home buyers, as house rules allow for a minimum 30 day rental, close proximity to ocean and shopping and a very well-maintained building with most units in excellent condition. The original kitchen and bathrooms are slowly looking slight dated and the most discerning buyer may feel some renovation work is required.
You may also be interested in....
and One Ala Moana
. Here is a list of all condos for sale in Kakaako
and here is the new Kakaako condo projects
. Expand search further to all Honolulu condos
Hawaiki Tower Condos - Trends & Statistics
- The price range of condos for sale in Hawaiki Tower is $852K to $2.2M with a median price of $1.11M and median interior of 1,044sqf.
- The median price of condos sold in Hawaiki Tower year-to-date (Jan - Oct 20, 2016) is $1.19M. In previous years it was $988K (2015), $922K (2014), $970K (2013), $724K (2012), $836K (2011), $836K (2010), $796K (2009), $829K (2008), $778K (2007), $831K (2006), $747K (2005), $620K (2004), $545K (2003).
- 17 condos have sold in Hawaiki Tower year-to-date (Jan - Oct 20, 2016). In previous years, the total number of condos sold were 21 (2015), 18 (2014), 20 (2013), 16 (2012), 18 (2011), 17 (2010), 16 (2009), 14 (2008), 30 (2007), 37 (2006), 56 (2005), 33 (2004), 32 (2003).
- On average Hawaiki Tower condos were on the market for 138 days before they were sold (Jan - Oct 20, 2016). In previous years it was 93 days (2015), 73 days (2014), 57 days (2013), 59 days (2012), 16 days (2011), 56 days (2010), 89 days (2009), 65 days (2008), 73 days (2007), 81 days (2006), 47 days (2005), 79 days (2004), 114 days (2003).
- The average days on market for Hawaiki Tower condos before sold was 114 days September 2016 compared to 139 days September 2015.
- The ratio of Hawaiki Tower condos sales price vs list price was 95.6% September 2016 compared to 94.8% September 2015.
- 2 Hawaiki Tower condos were sold September 2016 compared to 2 condos sold September 2015.
- The total dollar volume of condos currently for sale in Hawaiki Tower is $9.93M and the sold dollar volume year-to-date (Jan - Oct 20, 2016) is $19.69M. In previous years sold dollar volume was $22.2M (2015), $19.43M (2014), $19.55M (2013), $14.53M (2012), $15.01M (2011), $14.51M (2010), $14.91M (2009), $11.81M (2008), $24.36M (2007), $32.99M (2006), $47.26M (2005), $23M (2004), $17.96M (2003).
- The most recent sale in Hawaiki Tower was a condo located at #803 , sold for $850K on Oct 11, 2016. It had 1228sqf of interior. 9 other recent sales include: #2308 (1,048sqf) sold for $1.19M on 9/23/2016. #2606 (1,020sqf) sold for $1.04M on 9/2/2016. #3107 (1,039sqf) sold for $1.17M on 6/27/2016. #3301 (842sqf) sold for $745K on 6/17/2016. #4107 (1,285sqf) sold for $1.73M on 6/8/2016. #2009 (1,413sqf) sold for $1.51M on 5/27/2016. #1907 (1,550sqf) sold for $1.25M on 5/17/2016. #3509 (1,618sqf) sold for $1.52M on 5/17/2016. #3501/3502 (1,967sqf) sold for $1.27M on 4/1/2016.
- In Hawaiki Tower there is currently 8 fee simple units for sale. 8 of the condos have ocean views, 3 have Diamond Head views and 3 have mountain views.
- There are 7 x 2 bedroom floor plans and 1 x 4 bedroom floor plan.
Hawaiki Tower Condo Floor Plans
There are 5 units on 5th floor, 11 units on floors 6 - 34, 8 units floors 35 - 44 and on the 45th floor 8 penthouse units stretching over 2 floors. From the ground level through 4th floor there are commercial units.
Hawaiki Tower Condos Floor 6 - 34
“01”: 842sqf, 1BR. Some ocean view in between neighboring buildings. Located in northwest part of building.
“02”: 1,050sqf, 2BR. A bit of ocean view in between neighboring buildings, but mostly mountain views. Located in most northwestern part of building.
“03”: 1,228sqf, 2BR. Beautiful southeast facing ocean views and mountain views. Located in most northern part of building.
“04”: 1,035sqf, 2BR. Nice southeast facing ocean views, looking over Ala Moana Shopping Center. Located in northeast part of building.
“05”: 1,018sqf, 2BR. Beautiful southeast facing ocean views.
“06”: 1,020sqf, 2BR. Beautiful southeast facing ocean views.
“07”: 1,018sqf, 2BR. Great southeast facing ocean views.
“08”: 1,035sqf, 2BR. Incredible southeast facing ocean views. 1350 Ala Moana is blocking direct south facing views. Located in southeast corner of building.
“09”: 1,618sqf, 2BR. Stunning southeast facing ocean views. Neighboring building is blocking a large part of the south and southwest facing ocean views. Located in the most southwestern part of building.
“10” & “11”: 997sqf, 2BR. Limited ocean views in between neighboring buildings. Located centrally on the western part of building.
Hawaiki Tower Condos Floor 35 - 44
Floor plans and sizes are very similar to the condos on floors 6 - 34, except there are no “10” & “11” units and 4 units have a lanai: 4006 (119sqf), 4106 (174sqf), 4206 (195sqf) & 4306 (233sqf).
Hawaiki Tower Condos Penthouse Floors (45 - 46)
All penthouse units stretch over 2 floors and have 9ft ceilings.
“4501”: 2,318sqf, 3BR. Nice southeast facing ocean views and mountain views. Located northeast in building.
“4502”: 2,126sqf, 355sqf lanai, 3BR. Great southeast facing ocean views.
“4503”: 2,152sqf, 369sqf lanai, 3BR. Great southeast facing ocean views.
“4504”: 2,126, 355sqf lanai, 3BR. Incredible southeast facing ocean views.
“4505”: 2,298sqf, 3BR. Most stunning views of all with unobstructed south and southeast facing ocean, Diamond Head and Waikiki views.
“4506”: 2,359sqf, 3BR. Limited ocean views in between neighboring buildings. Located on western part of building.
“4507”: 2,369sqf, 3BR. Limited ocean views. Western part of building.
“4508”: 2,359sqf, 3BR. Limited ocean views with better mountain views. Located northwestern part of building.
More About Hawaiki Tower
Good fortune seems to smile on this residence. On completion in 1999 the Hawaiki Tower condo became the 1st new luxury condo to go up after the Hawaii real estate crash of the 1990's. Its success signaled the end of those tough times. Some attribute its triumph to the '88' in the address, the Chinese lucky number, which the developers insisted upon.
It's clear you're living somewhere special the moment you step inside Hawaiki Tower. The lobby has a grandeur that'll impress your guests and make coming home a pleasure. Its multiple levels, marble floors and glass wall looking out onto landscaped lawns makes an unmistakable statement about the lifestyle here.
Elevators bank on both sides of the lobby (Mauka and Makai wing elevators) to take you up to your condo in Hawaiki Tower - many with heights that offer breathtaking views of the Koolau Mountains, Waikiki and the endless ocean. Those ocean views will remain unobstructed forever because of the park lands that sit directly across the road.
When you're ready for an evening out, you're just steps away from Ala Moana Center and its endless variety of restaurants, entertainment and nightlife. If even that's not enough, Waikiki, Downtown and the upcoming community of Kakaako are all a short drive away.
With this combination of amenities, view and location, it's hard to beat the Hawaiki Tower condos!