Up-to-date information on Keauhou Place availability and pricing contact Kristian. Phone: (808) 372-6184, Email: Kristian@Honoluluhi5.com.
Note: Some condos for sale in Keauhou Place are not listed online.
Currently lowest priced units: 1BR ~$710K (PH level), 2BR ~$875K (PH level), 3BR ~$920K.
A 13,000sqf grocery store is expected to open at Keauhou Lane (expected completion late 2017). Keauhou Lane isa 200+ affordable rental units and 30,000sqft+ commercial space next to the residential tower, Keauhou Place.
Good to Know about Keauhou Place
Expected completion: Late 2017 or early 2018 (currently under construction).
Location: 500 South Street
400ft high-rise tower with 388 units and a low-rise (42ft) townhome complex with 35 units (it will be allowed to use some townhouse units as home & office combined)
Keauhou Place is the residential part (tower and townhomes) and Keauhou Lane is the commercial section, adjacent to Keauhou Place.
Mix of 1, 2 and 3BR (townhomes only 2-3BR)
Maintenance Fees: ~$0.66 / interior sqf.
Keauhou Place is part of Kamehameha School’s Our Kakaako
Standard rooms will have carpet in the living & bedrooms, porcelain in bathrooms and a vinyl flooring in kitchens.
Most 1BR will have 1 parking stall, most 2BR will have 2 parking stalls and all 3BR will have 2 parking stalls.
Payment process: a) $10,000 upfront, b) 10% of purchase price minus $10,000 within 30 days, c) another 10% of purchase price within 60 days of initial contract signing. This means total 20% due within 60 days of signing and outstanding balance due upon completion.
20% of units will be reserved housing units (a buyer of these units must be an owner occupant, must have income within certain parameters and also fulfil several other requirements).
Developer: Stanford Carr.
Standard Floor Plate
(8F - 37F)
You may also be interested in....
, Keola Lai
and Pacifica Honolulu
Alternatively, see all Kakaako condos for sale
, the new Honolulu condos
or all Honolulu condos for sale